Thursday, September 30, 2010

Formula Forrecurring Deposit Calculation

Marriage Nordic Essence


Oggi, primo ottobre 2010, è il mio quinto anniversario di nozze e la foto con faiths is the original of my marriage.
The cake however is the wedding of a dear friend of mine who got married in Norway.
I was lucky enough to arrange our wedding, as far as I can, as I wanted, by carefully choosing and arranging the best but all in all I was enchanted by the simplicity
-refined light-
the wedding of my friend. Very few
invited but elegant lunch in a fine hotel, but kept it simple.
Here we would not be easy to do so, first of all because at least 50 guests there almost anybody, then a lot of hypocrisy .....
My friend is not telling me if I Release your cake but it is too good and I'll tell you, I gladly eat a slice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment