Monday, October 18, 2010

Knightsbridge Coliection

Happy Dream 101 Award



Ciao Ragazze! Eccomi qui dopo un po' di tempo.
Ringrazio di cuore Federica di Make Up Pictures and Reviews per questo award.
Qui purtroppo non la potrò nominare perchè mi ha nominata lei....(mia cara abbiamo diverse passioni in cumune come vedi...)

Write the name of who gave you the award:
Make Up Pictures and Reviews


Write ten things you like: My husband
: The greatest treasure of my VTA, despite the many problems he is, and always will be, my stop.
My cincillina Milla: I was kidnapped, she was sad and depressed in a store too noisy for her, and since then my life is Combiate: I'm fine and you too.
My great passion for Jewellery and Bijoux : of all kinds, especially if they are old, but not necessarily. Right now I have a thing for necklaces of felt, very long, a bib, crafts, polymer clay ... My blog about jewelry: Bijoux Attraction inga70inga
Surfing the internet with my 7 year old pc before the telvisore (which I do not watch) the evening of my time relaxing, relief, my greatest source of my hunting area for shopping and special events in distant countries.
The search for furniture in flea markets to decorate my house : Deco and preferably not too shabby, for now I found some but I love looking for these moble di modernariato che sono vecchi ma con un design modernissimo. E' una passione che ho potuto coltivare solo nell'ultimo periodo per tanti motivi, ma è una delle cose che mi diverte di più: raccattare cose vecchie che sotto la cura delle mie mani tornano splendenti.
La chimica : nonostante non mi sia ancora laureata, ma spero accadrà tra breve, è una parte fondamentale della mia vita, che stimola la mia mente e mi spinge a sfidarmi ogni giorno.
Il Make Up : fin da ragazzina sono stata sfegatata per ombretti, rossetti e smalti colorati e tutt'ora questa mania non mi è passata.
Fotografare di tutto : in realtà è un po' la mania di archiviare images photographed if not sooner or later vanish from my mind, then a photographer rein: loved ones, to cook foods that, the windows of interest ..... Obviously
travel : unfortunately I had to stop sooner or later but will resume traveling, I planned: Japan, Boston and New England, Hawaii, the Maldives, Brazil, Mexico ....
My city: the foggy atmosphere, provincial, medieval are and will always be a part of me. (Eh eh, I do not say, however, that the city is !!!!)

From the award to 10 other blogs:

Questo è cosa compro
Le esose
GERVAISE, borse di stoffa
Tiffany D
Trendy Nail
Campi di Fragole
Bento Web
Danaporky
Raimbow in the dark

In realtà i blog che seguo sono molti di più, però qui ho messo una carrellata per indicarvi un po' i vari generi che mi piacciono!
Vi abbraccio tutte e vi ringrazio perchè sapere che ci siete mi fa sentire bene!

0 comments:

Post a Comment