Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Do You Wax Before Or After A Shower

Can You Keep A Secret?

I was kindly tagged by SaphiraBeauty so I will be able to write something new 7 revealing my secrets top secret!
SaphiraBeauty also has an interesting blog: http://www.cosmeticiebellezza.it/

1) I have the culinary fads come and go: type the period zucchini, olives period, the period eggs fried in sliced \u200b\u200bbread, the period with pumpkin pie or sausage and grilled onions, roasted peanuts period, the period and brie sandwich with mortadella pistachios .... and so on. This is the time of the sauce with parmesan John Rana ... I have no words but it is divine ....

2) I love to stay in bed the morning basking in the sheets and duvet after a last night to do everything, sometimes to study or frantically put necklaces (its activities for at least a minimal entrance) ... unfortunately for my family is rightly regarded as reprehensible and I'm trying to correct me.

3) I go to often people do not like and continue to do that since the force of liberation or ...... usually people are jealous or who care only about appearances or who are too aggressive.

4) I do not like being barefoot, often even in summer I put cotton socks to sleep

5) Unfortunately, I'm alone or at least I feel very lonely because I speak out loud to myself to keep me company ... Um ... it says that the lunatics speak for themselves ..... but I'm not eh!

6) I love the gossip that people talk about private things, but often little miseries are grotesquely funny .... bad habit!

7) I love the thrill of driving fast and cosider my old Ford Fiesta adventures of a fearless companion.

The picture is not edifying but it is a picture of me sincere
am a simple person according to many ... but to me this definition is not always like that: it depends!

Tagg Esos The Hobbit and : girls tell me your secrets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment