Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Barbie Strawberry Games

EXHIBITION 2010


First impressions and pictures of John on the concert took place at the theater Tendastrisce "Rome: the" PROG EXHIBITION 2010 "on 5 and 6 November.
" I enjoyed both evenings, the ever besieged "Amantes". Of course, the event can also be read by critics as a touching reunion of old imbolsiti caryatids and zombies, but this does not apply to me, for I the "I lived in the same spirit with which he participated in various festivals in '71, ' 72, '73. And then I want the decades pass only for my birth certificate and not for me. And I can not. Unfortunately I was unable to meet with some "colleagues", for example, Joe Bishop and Tony Pagliuca, I had not seen the 70s. On the afternoon of 6 we ended up with Claudio Simonetti, Walter Martin, Victor, Francis and Rudolph Banco and we talked, without pictures ... There were people coming from Mexico (who had seen the ballet at the Baja Prog), Japan, Costa Rica, the USA, as well as half of Italy. I've been swamped with pictures, questions, requests for autographs
since the day before. I meet Charles also Massarini. What a nice, Thijs Van Leer! It 'a real crazy (crazy art, of course). And it's a very good musician. So far we had ever encountered abroad, this was the first time in Italy. A couple of anecdotes. After the performances of the Ballet and Focus in Mexico City in 2003, the public and he called me loudly on stage. We found ourselves, as members of their historical groups, having do "something". We started with jazz improvisation, voice and I all'Hammond him. Flow into a 'Besame mucho incredible, I always voice and all'Hammond him, which made the audience crazy. The other night, before going out for my show, my hands were cold and he, who was behind the scenes with me, took them lovingly in his, and if the course is
chest and holding them for some massaging minutes. It must have been a scene a bit 'funny to see. It would be a good time to photograph. Lino Then I announced and I have "jumped on stage with his hands well heated. As for the Tour, I'm sorry for that wonderful person and great musician Rodolfo, a bit 'in the second piano nel contesto del gruppo dopo i gravi problemi di salute dell'anno scorso. Francesco avrà esaurito le bestemmie per l'incazzatura di aver avuto problemi di voce proprio la sera della celebrazione del quarantennale del prog! Ma il corpo umano, ahimè, fa di questi scherzetti!..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment